Rentals in Memphis>Question Details

Shelia L. Se…, Renter in Memphis, TN

I will be midlocating to Memphis in mid-May or June. I am looking for a 3 bedroom, 2 bath home, and my budget is not to exceed $1,000 monthly for rent

Asked by Shelia L. Sewell, Memphis, TN Mon Mar 11, 2013

I am looking to live somewhere that's not more than 20-30 minute commute from Frayser which is where the school is located.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Memphis

Answers

5
or4kli’s answer
We have 3bes, 2 bath house on Crestridge Rd in Memphis. The locating is convenient, house is in good condition and furnished. We expect relocation to another state. If you are interesting ask Alexander 901-848-4260 for details.
I have plenty of homes that fit your criteria. Most of our homes are updated with ceramic tile in kitchen and bath, newer A/C units and furnaces, updated countertops, ceiling fans in the master bedroom, new faucets and much more.

901-848-9028 or call our leasing agents at 901-620-6787

Happy House Hunting,

Alex Craig
Why rent when you can buy?
However, if renting is what you want to do, my advice is to look in the Bartlett area. It a beautiful city, nice well built homes and it fits the distance you were looking for from Frayser.
Please keep me in mind if you need an agent and Thanks In Advance, LaRon A Jones & Kaizen Realty
Wanted to rent first since I'm new to the area, and I need your phone number or email so that I can get in touch with you.
Flag Mon Mar 11, 2013
Shelia, it should not be a problem to find what you want. Please give me a call at 901-270-8201 or email me at collierre@gmail.com to discuss further.
You may want to check back in May. Homes in Memphis don't last long, so what you see now wont be available in May. Now, with your budget you will be able to find a great home to rent.