Rentals in Ohio City>Question Details

Nora Rege, Renter in Cincinnati, OH

I will be looking for a 2 bedroom apartment/house/townhome/condo for rental in June or July. Does anybody know of anything?

Asked by Nora Rege, Cincinnati, OH Wed Mar 19, 2014

Lakewood, Tremont, Ohio City

Answers

7
2 bedroom home is available for rent in Ohio Just call on the 602-363-6551 & book your home or take an appointment
email us concerning this special need at community1johnson@gmail.com
I should have a duplex available around that timeframe located on a one way street - by the zoo area. I am rehabbing the bathrooms now. Feel free to drop me an email as time gets closer, as it should be ready to be viewed in about a month or so. Best of luck! garnestates@gmail.com
Tremont and Ohio City are in high demand. If you are able to find a rental that fits your needs, take it before it's gone. Lakewood is much larger in area and has more rental housing stock, so you may have more to choose from, especially if you are considering a highrise building as an option.
Many condo owners won't put their condo up for rent until 30 days before June because their last tenant may only have to give them 30 day notice. When the time gets closer keep checking with a Realtor to have them pull the most recent information out of the MLS for you.

You may not get much of a response now because it is a little early to start looking. I would use this time to solicit some of the apartment buildings because they will know their rent roll and be able to forcast what units are opening up or you can get on a waiting list. Cleveland rental demand is high right now so you will want to use all resources possible. I know the Realtor community is going to be here to help you. good luck!
Very likely to have a 2 bedroom up in duplux in Ohio City this summer.
Michelle

216 333-5145
Might have a 2 bedroom in Ohio City coming up this summer.
Michelle
216 333-5145