Rentals in New Port Richey>Question Details

jenniferwagn…, Renter in Naples, FL

I was wondering if the area of New Port Richey and Holiday is safe for a single mom with a daughter. Also, how are the schools?

Asked by jenniferwagner1211, Naples, FL Mon Feb 11, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3086484210-7710-Rohuna-Dr-New-P…

Answers

5
REALTORS® are not alllowed to comment on school quality as it i s subjective.and as far as crime you check here http://www.pascosheriff.com/websmart/pasco/static/CrimeRpts.htm
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 14, 2013
Hi Jennifer,

As with most communities, there are areas of Holiday that are a pleasure to live and there are areas I would not move my worst enemy into.

Please contact me if I can help!

Peter J. Lee
Future Home Realty
the3pete@att.net
(704) 231-0952- cell
(727) 848-1083- home
(813) 855-4982 ext. 157- office
peterlee.mfr.mlxchange.com
I heard best schools are in pasco county...
NO! RUN AWAY! I was broken into three times in N.P.R it has become a haven for drugs/crime
Jennifer,

The best way I can help you is to tell you to research the area. You can check out the schools by googling them, reviewing them on the county school website and checking the crime rate with the county sherriff or local police station. It is very difficult for a Realtor to answer the question is this area safe? because situations change, people move in and out, and we are required to be as unbiased as possible about every home we show. You are doing the right thing to be asking, and I believe you are determined to find a great place for you and your daughter. Keep it up. I would suggest finding a great Realtor in the area to help you located the right rental for you and your family. If you would like the contact information and name of a Rental Agent in the area, just send me a message on Trulia or email me directly at THOYT@prutropical.com. I would be happy to help you find help.

Respectfully,
Tracy Hoyt
Prudential Tropical Realty