Rentals in San Francisco>Question Details

Gigi Torres, Renter in San Francisco, CA

I was searching through Trulia yest. I selected contact for several. I am searching again today and the are no longer listed; not one??

Asked by Gigi Torres, San Francisco, CA Fri Jun 14, 2013

Answers

3
Hello Gigi, the rentals in San Francisco start from the lowest rent and up on this link from Realtor.com.
http://www.realtor.com/apartments/San-Francisco_CA/type-apartment…

If you figure out what cities/zip codes you are considering, minimum number of bedrooms and the maximum payment/price you are looking to achieve you can be emailed listings to fit your search criteria. Your email address is needed to set you up for the automatic daily updates.

Beware of the many rental scams out there these days on all sites. The scams are on all of the rental listing sites except one that us agents/broker use such as mls, multiple listing service.

You should not give anyone any funds or personal information without confirming with a licensed agent/broker or management company to find out whom you should be dealing with and the status of any address of interest.

You should study RENT vs BUY options as you may qualify to buy with minimum out of pocket expenses and pay less than rent in many cities. You may qualify to buy FHA with fico scores between 500-579 with 10% down or minimum 580 fico score may qualify FHA 3.5% down or as low as .5% half percent down payment program. You may consider 3% down conventional from a minimum 620 fico score. Your fico scores can be raised within 3-4 days in most cases to qualify for programs, rates and terms as necessary.

You will need to be pre-approved to be able to meet an agent to view and submit offers on any homes of your choice. Your qualifications will be determined by your credit profile, debt to income ratios, fico scores, home price, loan program and how much you want to invest into the down payment and closing costs.

It only takes a few dozen questions to qualify, go over your options and email you listings to study and compare. Here are some links to study as well as web reference links to many loan program pages offered...

Sheryl Arndt, Real Estate Broker - Sr. Loan Officer CA only
Veteran & VA/CalVet Loan Specialist
REO & Short Sale Specialist
Credit Repair At No Cost
ALL Loan Programs Available
22+ Years Experience
BRE# 01140252
NMLS# 297251
760-486-4225
9am till 5pm by phone Monday thru Saturday, Sundays by appt., EMAIL ANYTIME 24/7
Under640FicoScoreLoans@gmail.com or HomeLoans4U@live.com
http://youtu.be/MrygA2_8fAY
http://www.trulia.com/profile/SherylArndt

If my response was helpful, consider clicking Thank, Link or Best Answer.
Hello Gigi. This is an old post but if you need anything now please let me know.

Antonio Prado
Better Homes and Gardens
antonio.prado@gobhg.com
Hi Gigi! Are you looking to rent or buy? Either way I can help you. Please feel free to contact me to discuss by email or phone. I see that you enjoy travelling! I'm a traveller too! One of my dreams is to open up a hostel in Brazil. A small town.
Thank you for your reply, Summer. We are looking to rent. Our current building (multi-family; 2 units) is up for sale and we do not know if buyers are planning to move in or to continue to rent out. We want to play it safe and start looking. Also, we are curious to know how so many rentals were posted yesterday and today are no longer available?
Flag Fri Jun 14, 2013