Rentals in Hanover Park>Question Details

taylanesg, Renter in Hanover Park, IL

I was searching for a short term rental in Hanover Park with a swimming pool.

Asked by taylanesg, Hanover Park, IL Wed May 8, 2013

I was searching for a short term rental in Hanover Park for one of my friend. They are going to stay there between 1st of July - 6th of August 2013 and they are visiting as a family (3-4 people).
Their purpose of visit is accompanying their daughter in her ballet course. She is going to get this course in Faubourg School of Ballet. So they are looking for a house/appartment near this school. They also ask for a swimming pool.
If you would help me to find proper rental for them I would be really happy.

Taylan

Answers

2
For that short of a term, probably an Extended Stay America or Homewood suites in Schaumburg would be the most suitable. This is what they are set up for.
Hi Taylan,

Please feel free to contact me at http://www.SelectiveBuyer.com and I can take a look at what might be available. Short term rentals are typically pretty hard to come by - unless they are a pre-foreclosure that the owner is renting out month to month. Renting a pre-foreclosure would give you the flexibility you are looking for - however they come with their own set of inherent risks such as:

1. You could be told to move out anytime with 30 days notice

2. The owner probably isn't going to be very willing to sink money into a property they are ultimately losing, in the event something breaks.

Feel free to contact me directly, and I would be happy to send you anything I can find.

Terry Farnsworth

Licensed Broker, Prospect Equities Premier

http://www.SelectiveBuyer.com

(630) 747-3426

terryfarnsworth@prospectequities.com