Rentals in View Park>Question Details

mamasonegirl, Renter in Los Angeles, CA

I wanted to know if there are any 3bed 2bath lease to own or rent to own homes in this area for the price of 1,800 - 2,500$ ? Thanks in advance! V

Asked by mamasonegirl, Los Angeles, CA Wed Sep 18, 2013

Answers

2
Yes if Icould hv some listings sent to me to compare would be nice. LaDera Heights zip is 90056 Ibelieve and zip that's nice is 90036...
Thanks, I don't want to compromise :( lol California is the pits. Everything is just so high. I could go to Texas right now and be livening it up!. I could even have a home built from scratch and it be cheaper than living in a 2bed 2bath in Inglewood, Ca. This is sad. I'm not going to give up. I know we will find something. Thanks for your quick response and help.
Flag Fri Sep 27, 2013
Yes if Icould hv some listings sent to me to compare would be nice. LaDera Heights zip is 90056 I believe and another area that's nice is 90036 zip... I'm staying hopeful!!! :) I truly believe I will find what I want in the area I want in the price rang my husband and I can afford..
Flag Thu Sep 26, 2013
Hi I'm not sure if my response went through but thank you for your reply back to me.. My husband an I would love to live in a nice sized 3bed 2 bath with a den... we would love to be in LaDrea Heights, View Park or Baldwin Hills. Our credit scores are both in the high six hundreds. The problem is I just don't think we can afford to buy a house in these areas..
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 21, 2013