Rentals in 08054>Question Details

Khan, Renter in 08054

I want to rent a home in Mt Laurel, NJ. I was thinking of contacting an agent who could line up places that I can visit in one day. Can anyone help?

Asked by Khan, 08054 Sun Mar 20, 2011

I am looking for a 2 bedroom house/condo to rent for atleast an year. I need the place from May 1, 2011. I would be in that area on Saturday, March 22, 2011, and was wondering if there is any agent available who can make me visit a few places during that one day. My office would be 6000 Midlantic Drive Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054, so am looking for a place nearest to my office.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 08054

Answers

7
Hi Khan,
I am a full time agent who lives in Mt.Laurel & knows the area well.
I would like to know your budget in order to do a search for you, also, March 22nd is on a Tuesday . Did you mean March 26th ?
You can reach me at 856-642-8057 or Das@LNF.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Mar 20, 2011
I would be happy to assist you. Please call me at 360-904-5428.
Hi There. Looks like this post was from a year ago. if you were looking to find another place, or possibly buy something this time around, I would love to help!
I would be happy to assist you in finding a rental in Mount Laurel. There are numerous 2 bedroom rentals near your work that should certainly fit your needs. As a Mount Laurel resident I am certainly familiar with what Mount Laurel has to offer. Visit my website and let me know when you would like to look.

Sandra Stradling
Weichert Realtors
office (856) 983-2888 ext. 186
cell (609) 923-6483
sandrastradling@comcast.net
Hello Khan; thank you for your question. I was out showing 2 bed condos in Mount Laurel on Saturday, and i can tell you there is a nice selection of homes within 2 miles to your office on Midlantic Drive. Just let me know which day is convenient for you, and i will make the necessary appointments for you to view. My office is in Mount Laurel, on Route # 73 & Church road. I look forward to assisting you in your search;
John Moore
email johnfmoore@comcast. net or cell (856) 524 - 0551
Web Reference: http://www.johnfmoore.com
Hi Khan,
I am also an agent that lives and works in Mt Laurel. I would like to speak with you so that I can get a better understanding of what you are looking for. Andrew@realtorpilot.com or 856-577-6124
Hello Khan,
Thanks for your question.
Let me know which exact day you would like to go out. The day you gave does not match up. Let me know your price range.
Landlord will ask you for 1 1/2 month's rent and the 1st month's rent before you start the rental. They will also require to fill out a form with your employment information, past Landlord history and credit report.
I will be happy to assist you finding your new place.
Ines De La Cruz, ABR, AHWD
RE/MAX Connection Realtors
inesdelacruz@remax.net
Web Reference: http://www.inesdelacruz.com