Rentals in Philadelphia>Question Details

kimberley cu…, Renter in Philadelphia, PA

I want to rent a 3-4bd, 2 bath house. My credit is not great and my max budget is 1400. Please, can someone help me out here. Thank you

Asked by kimberley culver, Philadelphia, PA Thu Feb 2, 2012

Answers

8
The property in Oxford Circle (NE) I just advised this morning features 3 bed/2 bath finished basement, laundry etc... total renovated .If you look for rent to own call me for details.
Artur Santos
(267) 463-7057
arturs@ premierreo.net
Germantown, Mount Airy, NE ....anyone of these areas would work for my kids schools and my job. I would love to be in a house by March. A property with a finished basement is ideal. I wouldn't even mind a rent to own if possible.
What neighborhood are you searching in? Please call my cell 215-913-4548,or email me for any assistance tinadejesse@aol.com,my website is http://www.passyunksquarerealty.com,Thanks Tina DeJesse.

I have a 3 bedroom 1.5 bath in the lawncrest section on the NE. Quite neighborhood close to transportation and 76 and route 1. Please give me a call for showing.

Phil Green
215-852-2041
Philgreen@lnf.com
Hi Aglena,
Good morning. Where are you looking to move to and when? I'd be more than happy to help with your search. Reach me via email - robert.rivett@prufroxroach.com or 215-440-2347. Have a great start to the day. Robert
If you like Oxford Circle, near Roosevelt blv, I have a 3 bedrooms/2 baths totally renovated. Call me or email for more details.

Artur Santos
267-463-7057 cell
arturs@premierreo.net
What section of the city are you looking to live in? If you are interested in Germantown, I have a newly renovated 4bd, 2.5bath that you might like. Email me at pittstop21@yahoo.com for pics and details.
Aglena,
Email me at eliqarkaxhia@gmail.com and we could work something to help you out.

~Eli~