Rentals in Wilbraham>Question Details

Keyla Cruz, Renter in Orlando, FL

I want to relocate back to Mass. This time to Wilbraham. 4-5 bedrooms. 2-3 bathrooms. Hopefully lots of trees and few neighbors. Need an agent.

Asked by Keyla Cruz, Orlando, FL Tue Jul 24, 2012

After march 2013

Answers

4
Patricia Joaquim’s answer
Dear Keyla
I would be glad to assist you in your Relocation to the Wilbraham area.As an experienced full time realtor I can help you with all aspects of the home buying process and to help you find the right home for you. I have helped numerous clients find they're dream home with as less stress as possible. Please feel free to go to my profile page and see what my past clients have said about the service I provided them. I enjoy working with buyers and treat each and everyone as if they were my only client. I would like the opportunity to work with you to find your new home.
When you are ready, you can take advantage of the benefits that my company and I have to offer. Visit my website http://yourlocalrealestateprofessional.weebly.com/ to see what benefits you will receive when you purchase with my help.
Is there a time that is better to reach you? Please feel free to contact me at your convenience. I am reachable at 413-949-6611.

I look forward to hearing from you!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 25, 2012
Keyla: I am able to assist you with your search. I am a lifelong Wilbraham resident, and I know the market very well. I can assist you will all the aspects of home buying. Give me a call at 413-364-7131 if I can answer any questions for you.
Hi Keyla - by now I'm sure you've been helped and helped and ....helped some more! We Realtors love to help clients find what they're looking for. But if you're still on the search and need a fresh perspective, don't hesitate to call or write. By the way - lots of trees and few neighbors? My kind of property! Are you in an outskirts-of-town kind of area now in Orlando? Or are you wanting a change of pace to more of a country location?
Hi Keyla, I see that you are looking for a rental in Wilbraham. Please feel free to contact me leastman@wmasshomes.com, and I can help you find a very nice situation in Wilbraham.
Buying, Selling or Renting, I can help. Thanks
Thank you for your reply. I wanted to know about the price range in rental properties and I also wanted to get your phone number so I can contact you.
Flag Sun Aug 5, 2012