Rentals in 91911>Question Details

Hanna, Renter in 91911

I want to open a day care but I need to rent a house do I need a special permit from the person who own the house?

Asked by Hanna, 91911 Sun Apr 15, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 91911

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Hanna,
You do not need a special permit from the landlord. However, before renting the house, I suggest you talk to him/her about your intentions. Sometimes, they will require a larger security deposit. Please contact me. I can help you locate a house that meets your specific needs.
Thank You
Maria Esparza
Coldwell Banker West
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 15, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer