Rentals in Wilmington>Question Details

Chene Robins…, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

I want to move to Wilmington area as soon as March 1

Asked by Chene Robinson, Philadelphia, PA Wed Feb 20, 2013

I have stable work history but my credit score is 540 and I have two previous apartments from Ga on my credit. I am looking in the price range of 600-900 for a two or three bedroom 2 bath. Is this possible?

Answers

5
Hello Debra,

I just moved her from Ohio and I love it! If you are looking to live downtown and within walking distance to riverfront restaurants, shopping, and entertainment, I recommend The Residences. Here is their website.

They have 4 different properties all within walking distance of each other.

http://www.liveworkplaywilmington.com/the-residences/

If you need any help let me know! I know how it can be moving to a new place! :-)
You may want to call Water View Court Apartments @ 302-798-8400. There are great specials on 2 bd with 1 and 1/2 baths. All utilities but electric are paid!
There is actually a program in philadelphia that will help you take of your credit. This program will give you classes and a plan to get your mortgage. You will also give you a mortgage which may not be based on your credit score. Email me for information. It is a process. It takes about 45-60 days to purchase a home. Unless you are purchasing for cash. For rentals it is up to the owner although most like a good credit history. It is a case by case decision.
Hi Chene,
The FICO scores are going up as of March 7th to 640 to qualify for a mortgage loan + 45% DTI.
The rates have gone up just a little to 3.25% on govt. loans.
You will have to settle on your credit debts though. they need to be settled to move forward but I know someone that can look at your credit, tell you exactly how to do it and give you a time frame
as to when you can buy. this will greatly improve your credit.
Call me any time for his number.
You can do it! Pam Strosnider #302-521-6304
Email me: ceruti@kw.com or call 855-3CERUTI