Rentals in Gatlinburg>Question Details

Blaf, Home Buyer in Gatlinburg, TN

I want to move in maybe a year or two, but am debating on where to go in Tennessee. I have Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, and Townsend. Can anyone help?

Asked by Blaf, Gatlinburg, TN Wed Feb 13, 2013

I will be an RN by the time I move to TN, so i wasn't sure if there was good Hospitals/Homes i could work in. Ideas please?

Answers

3
Can I say to myself.....spellchecker!!!
If you want to be close to the hospital then Sevierville, Townsend, Maryville or Knoxville would be your best choices. Of those, I would pick Sevierville. Sevierville has easy access to the mountains as well as the interstate.
East Tn is a great place to live with some large and smaller more intimate hospitals throughout the area.i especially like Sevier county because of its home town feel with access to the more cosmopolitan towns and cities within driving distance.there is the smaller Le Conte Mefical Center in Sevierville with the larger UT hospital in Knoxville. There are other smaller hospitals in Knoxville and also a VA Hosital in nearby Johndon City. Hope this helps. If you want more info on housing in and around this area I would be happy to help just email or call me.