Rentals in Secaucus>Question Details

nil12285, Renter in Secaucus, NJ

I want to live in NJ but commute to NYC via train or bus. I need a safe, clean and friendly neighborhood.

Asked by nil12285, Secaucus, NJ Sun Aug 25, 2013

My price range is around $1500. Any realtors or development recommendations.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Secaucus

Answers

3
If you work in Lower Manhattan, you can get a practically brand new 1 BD/1 BA apartment in Harrison in a building right next to the PATH train station for around that much (look up Harrison Station apartments). The building has a gym and pool included in rent...and no, I am not a representative of the owner (I do live in Harrison though).
Weehawken would be a good option, as it as Light Rail service, Ferry Service and NYC busses and commuter vans directly to NYC stopping at every other street corner. It would be helpful, however, if you were to share your requirements....i.e. size, timeframe, amenities needed.

Barbara Tulko
Please let me have your criteria,I.e. number of bedrooms and baths etc... there are several cities that would be good but price and criteria will narrow the search.
Dominick Gratale
1 Bed, 1 Bath and Leaving Room.
Flag Sun Aug 25, 2013