Rentals in 11209>Question Details

Lissette Bru…, Renter in Bay Ridge & Fort Ham...

I want to live in Bay Ridge!

Asked by Lissette Brunet, Bay Ridge & Fort Hamilton, Brooklyn, NY Thu May 16, 2013

Looking to pay 1400 - 1600 but open to negotiating rent. Need: parking/garage, laundry, express bus or train to Wall Street. Would love a balcony. Please help!

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 11209

Answers

2
Hi Lissette!

How are you?! I just saw your posting. I would love to know what your specifics are. If you have anytime time next week I would love to meet you. I work with Rapid Realty and we have offices all over so I can meet you in Bayridge if you'll like. If you are not 100% set on what neighorhood you want to live in, I would love to show you what Greenpoint, Williamsburg and the near by areas have in store.

Give me a call, text, email whatever suits you!

Warmly,
Franny
We have alot of apartments in Bay Ridge if you can come in tomorrow, I can meet you then :).
Flag Thu May 16, 2013
Flag Thu May 16, 2013
Flag Thu May 16, 2013
Flag Thu May 16, 2013
Flag Thu May 16, 2013
Flag Thu May 16, 2013
Flag Thu May 16, 2013
Good Day Lissette -

Your options are somewhat limited in Bay Ridge for the price range you specified. However, my office is right in Bay Ridge. If you like, feel free to come in or give me a call and we can help you find a suitable rental.

Charles