Rentals in Jefferson Park>Question Details

dana southwa…, Renter in Chicago, IL

I want to know is jefferson park a good areas to rise a family and is it quiet .

Asked by dana southward, Chicago, IL Thu Aug 22, 2013

Answers

9
Jefferson Park is a great area. A little quieter than some other Northwest Side neighborhoods, but still convenient to O'Hare and downtown.
Its a great area for rise a family , take a look at this listing 5844 W. Wilson Chicago IL
okay that sound good but my main question is do you guys take section 8 voucher . when i tell agent like yourself I have section 8 some are scare and won't return my called or e-mail. I would love to live in jefferson park and find a nice house for me and my family .
email me and I will send you my list of jefferson park homes
The best way to find out is to go there. Check it out at all different times of the day and night. Go grab some lunch there. See if it fits your family needs.
I have owned several homes in Jefferson Park as well as a building. It's a great area however just like any area there are some streets boundaries of other neighborhoods that you would want to research. Check with the local municipality as well as the demographics.

Sohail A. Salahuddin | Founder and Team Leader

Innovative Property Consultants Group | Sales and Leasing

http://www.innovativepropertyconsultants.com

Jameson Sotheby’s International Realty

425 W. North Ave. | Chicago, IL 60610 

O: 312.335.3230 | C: 312.437.7799 | F: 847.805.6030

"Extraordinary Service For Extraordinary Lives"
Jefferson Park is a neighborhood with established homes, close to the highway, rail and bus lines.
Plenty of options exist.

Drive around and see if it meets your families needs.

Should you need any assistance feel free to contact me.
I have several past clients who are very happy with their decision to buy in Jefferson Park and raise a family. Compared to most neighborhoods closer to the heart of the City, it is fairly quiet. I would be happy to put you in touch with some of them to talk
Jefferson Park is a great area. Call or email me if you need help finding a property.