Rentals in Philadelphia>Question Details

nealtheresa21, Renter in Philadelphia, PA

I want to know if a house at 214 west sheldon street is for sale or rent, in philadelphia. I spoke with mr. Jackson from off this site and he said it

Asked by nealtheresa21, Philadelphia, PA Mon Jul 22, 2013

was for sale. How does a consumer know if the property is for sale or rent. Mr. Jackson was suppose to call me back and he did not to show me a house today. Who's a girl to trust these days. The house for rent was on craigslist. I an intrested in the house but do not want to be scammed out my hard earned money! Please help!! nealtheresa21@gmail.com/ where do i find the answer to this post?

Answers

2
You could give me a call or better yet meet me face to face at my office. Craigslist has a lot of scams, it's hard to sort the truth from the fluff. I'd be happy to help.

William Cush
RE/MAX Keystone
836 N.Easton Rd.
Glenside,PA 19038
Cell: 215.285.2011
Direct: 215.825.7720
According to both, Trulia and Zillow this house in no longer for sale. If it was listed as "for rent" on craigslist, that more than likely means that the person who owns the property is leasing a room for individual rent, not the entire property itself. If the "Mr. Jackson," you had mentioned did not contact you back, my best advice is that it is his loss on missing out on a great client. Hope this helps and best of luck in your future search.
Thank you so much. I plann to move to GA in a few years. When I do I will look you up for rentals thanks for your kindness
Flag Tue Jul 23, 2013