Rentals in Atlanta>Question Details

Jackson Gaye, Home Buyer in Peabody, MA

I want to invest in rental properties in atlanta metro, east and north areas. Are there agents that cover that area or I need more than one agent?

Asked by Jackson Gaye, Peabody, MA Wed Jun 13, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Atlanta

Answers

4
Jackson,
I work with a lot of investors that are not local and have a team in place to handle the legal set up, accounting, real estate, and construction piece of it. As a licensed contractor and REALTOR, my experience is invaluable to investors (especially those that are not local).
Jeff Raw
Hi Jackson ,

I can find you properties anywhere in the Atlanta metro area. Call my cell 508-971-1363.... or office 404-913-2528 hope to hear from you soon
Jackson

Thanks for posting the question. I'm the principal in my firm and can help you locate properties anywhere in Metro Atlanta and throughout GA. We're dedicated to providing the best service, thorough communication, and advise our clients from beginning to end. Please call me at 404-735-2551 Thanks

Craig Caldwell
CRG Real Estate Advisors
ccaldwell@crgrealestateadvisors.com
Jackson,

Yes, I specialize in helping investors find great rental properties in the north and east metro Atlanta area. It would be my pleasure to help you if you wish.

My contact info ...

Alex Sedlecky, Realtor
Century 21 Results Realty Services
asedlecky@youneedresults.com
770-855-3349

Alex