Rentals in Houston>Question Details

Nada, Home Buyer in Outside U.S.

I want to buy for cash, therefore I can not fill in trulia forms about credit and income, Please do inform whether this is ok - otherwise I will co

Asked by Nada, Outside U.S. Sat Feb 16, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3097526875--Galleria-Uptown-Hou…

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Houston

Answers

4
Hi Nada,

When you want to buy cash it's customary to present a proof of funds letter with your offer. You don't need to fill out any forms of your credit or income. I did notice that you inquired about a property that is for rent, would you like me to send you listings that are for sale?
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 16, 2013
Present the situation you have to your agent of choice. You will need a letter from whatever institution has the cash. "Mattress money" is possible as I've once used it, but it isn't easy. Better to put the cash where it can be verified. I'd be happy to help in any way I can. Use 713-826-7585 and be sure to leave a message so I know who is calling.
Joanie
Nada,

When a person is making a cash transaction, what will be asked when an offer is made is that it is accompanied by proof of funds to go close the transaction.

I work with investors and wold be honored if you would allow me to service your real estate needs.

Any questions, feel free to ring me at 713.875.8130.

Take care.
Do you want to buy rental property, or just rent the property?

Check out my website and send me a messege, I have applications and instructions ready to apply for any rental on HAR.COM mls or Trulia.

If you are looking to purchase a rental property, you will need a large sum of cash.