Rentals in San Diego>Question Details

Sarah Hillard, Renter in San Diego, CA

I want to buy a small 2 bedroom w/ sm yard.I am flexible with location but I need to get legitimate help with my credit or some advice for rent to own

Asked by Sarah Hillard, San Diego, CA Thu Sep 19, 2013

Answers

7
Valerie Wengeler’s answer
Hi Sarah.

I would love to help you find your home. I have recently had a lot of success with the help of my lender converting renters to buyers. Buying a home is such a big decision and investment. It is important to have a trustworthy realtor by your side. I also have a wonderful contact to a credit restoration law group, which has also had lots of success. Call me and let's get started!

Thanks!
Valerie Wengeler
Realtor BRE LIC# 01934056
(619)3099342
Hi Sarah,

I worked as a Credit Counselor with a non-profit organization prior to being a Realtor and I would be happy to work with you on improving your credit. Shoot me an email, or give me a call when you get a chance and we can get started.

Brian Aarestad
Prudential California Realty
Home Services of America, A Berkshire Hathaway Company
Fax: 619-521-0100
DRE # 01839557
baarestad@pcrcc.com

Your referrals determine my success. Please tell your family, friends and co-workers about me.
Good morning Sarah, there's lots of good offers And homes for sale here for you to choose from. I have been doing what you call rent to own and we called lease option or lease purchase for four decades. I have been assisting buyers with compromise credit and becoming first-time homeowners for the last 40 years in multiple states as a designated real estate broker and I California Bureau of real estate licensee. I would love the opportunity to work together. Call, email, fax, Skype, text or meet me for a face-to-face meeting. I am available !! I educate and respect my clientele! I am knowledgeable and a local expert and will work hard for you and order for you to obtain your first loan and home. I have excellent references. I Happy to see that you're asking for help as that is the first step. I Work with a lot of women in real estate and leasing. I will guide, advise You from research including financing, credit repair and consultation through and including contracts, escrow possession and handing you the keys to your own home. I have a great lender that will help you. We will be on the Sarah team!. 760-622-6855 or Maureen@landangel.com. Let's chat soon and make home happen!
Web Reference: http://www.coastal.biz
Hi Sarah,

We have an in-house lender who can repair credit and get you a loan with as little as 1% down. It's an amazing program designed to make good people into productive homeowners. If that's something you might be interested in contact my privately and I can point you in the right direction.
Web Reference: http://www.roycekemp.com
Hi Sarah!

I would love to help you find your perfect house. I work with a great lender at Prospect Mortgage, that can advise you on how to raise your score, and work on pre qualifying you. You may qualify for more than you think! :) If you message me your info I can email/ call you with more details and we can work on getting you your house.

Have a lovely evening!
Mallory Setzer
Keller Williams Realty SD Central Coast
BRE # 01933893
malsetzer@gmail.com
(916)616-7873 -direct cell
(619)376-1160 - trulia connect
Hi Sarah,
Check out 6848 Harvala Street in Rolando Park. Zip code is 92115. It is a 2-bedroom, 1 bath with a remodeled kitchen. It is priced $320,000 to $340,000 and there is community down-payment assistance for the 92115 zip code. No HOA or Mello Roos, close to a lot of great community amenities, it has a nice yard and is on a really nice quiet street. It's in very good condition, too.

I will be glad to refer you to lenders to see if you can qualify for a loan. This sale is a probate sale and the owner (trustee) cannot do a rent-to-own. She has to sell it. You may be surprised about qualifying...

I also have used Mr. Credit for clients who need to repair their credit in order to qualify for a loan.

Contact me if you'd like to see the home or get help qualifying.
Mary Lawler, Realtor
Realty Executives Advantage
619-857-5881
mlawler@realtyexecutives-sd.com
Web Reference: http://www.MaryLawler.com
Hi Sarah,

I think North Park would be a great location for you. They have a ton of small two bedroom cottage type houses and in very great neighborhoods. Whether you want to live in North Park or in a different area of San Diego I can definitely help you find something. If interested, please feel free to give me a call. I would love to sit down with you and further discuss what you are looking for.

Camille Shute
Alliance Group
(858)213-1972