Rentals in Cedar Hill>Question Details

Matthew Stel…, Renter in Lancaster, TX

I want the place at 410 Justice Street. Call me for more info. 972-217-0825. Your email isn't worth a damn

Asked by Matthew Stelly, Lancaster, TX Sun Mar 3, 2013

My credit is not good but I am willing to sign a 2 year lease and put a sizable amount down. The rent is $795, the site is 410 Justice Street in Cedar Hill. Waiting for your expeditious response.

Matthew Stelly
972-217-0825

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3056231002-410-Justice-St-Cedar…

Answers

2
Hi Matthew,

If you scroll down all the way to the bottom you will see a link to the listing website and at the bottom of that you will see the agent's phone number. I would suggest you call her, and if she doesn't respond, call another real estate agent to show you the house. Any agent should be able to show it. But, I am not sure it's a good idea to put your phone number on a public website, just sayin'...

Suzanne
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Mar 3, 2013
I recommend doing a Google search for a Realtor in Cedar Hill, TX & call them to set up an appointment to see the home. The Realtor can also send you C21 Judge Fite Mgmt's Tenant Selection Criteria, so that you can see what criteria they are going to qualify you with. Feel free to contact me if I can answer any other questions.
Don Baker, REMAX