Rentals in Quincy>Question Details

Lauren Roach, Renter in Quincy, MA

I've been scouring the internet/newspapers for MONTHS looking for an apartment in Quincy..where are the apartments less than $1,000/mo?

Asked by Lauren Roach, Quincy, MA Tue Jun 12, 2012

I actually live in Quincy and am currently paying $1,150 for a 2 bed, 1 ba but want to reduce my monthly costs.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Quincy

Answers

6
Don't move if you have a 2 Bed at $1150- Most 2 beds start at well over $2,000. Only way for you to reduce would be to get a 1 bed.
If you are paying $1150 for a 2 bedroom in Quincy stay where you are because there are no decent apartments out here less than $1200.
Try Sea street in Quincy. Celtic realty, 1b ,no utilities but a great area! I was quoted $945 about 3 months ago from someone who lives there. Beautiful modern complex.
Lauren ... I live in Quincy, at $1000 you're definitely in a 1 BR type of situation. Had you considered getting a larger 2BR with a roomate to cut the costs?
you won't find it. quincy is pricing you out!
There are some apartments renting in the $1000/mo range, but, typically, these would be for a 1 bedroom...utilities not included.
Rather than looking at apartment complexes, your best bet would probably be to concentrate in finding 2-3 family houses that are owner occupied. They tend to be more flexible with their rents. Good luck.