Rentals in Pines Point>Question Details

Lucrettaeman…, Home Buyer in Springfield, MA

I took my first time Homebuyer workshop know i need a lender

Asked by Lucrettaemanuel, Springfield, MA Sun Sep 8, 2013

Add some detail about your question

Help the community by answering this question:


You need a Buyer's Agent and you need to get pre-qualified. If you plan to go through the "Buy Springfield Now" program (the best Springfield program for 1st time home buyers), please contact me for a list of participating Lenders.
Thank you,
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 9, 2013
I can help you get pre approved and start you shop for homes. I work in that area often.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 9, 2013
I am looking for a 2 bedroom side by side to rent one side out and live on the other side
Flag Mon Sep 9, 2013
could you please call me at 4133017284 around five oclock, thank you
Flag Mon Sep 9, 2013
The Federal Savings Bank is a National Chartered Bank.
ccollins@thefederal savings bank. com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 9, 2013
Thats neat, too bad the workshop didn't cover this aspect for you. Click on the "Mortgage" tab above and contact some of the Trulia preferred lenders.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 9, 2013
Now you need a buyers agent who can help direct you. But as to lenders do you belong to a credit union? If so that would be an excellent place to start. If not, I might start at the bank I do business with presently.

Good luck.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 9, 2013
There are so many lenders in your area. If you would like some guidance or some questions answered feel free to contact me.
Flag Mon Sep 9, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer