Rentals in Land Park>Question Details

annekavouras, Renter in Sacramento, CA

I sold my 1110sq ft home in land park in march. I am in an Apt now but want to move back in a small home to rent. Love Land Park Availability?

Asked by annekavouras, Sacramento, CA Tue Aug 7, 2012

Answers

3
James Tan’s answer
Try checking in sacramento.craigslist.org and look for housing.
There should be quite a bit of ads there.
Alternatively, you could go to one of the property management companies in sacramento.
Usually, they also advertize in craigslist.
I am sure you can find a home in Land Park to rent...I would contact a property management company such as Sacramento Delta. The other option is to drive the streets and look for rental signs. Having said this, did you happen to read the latest article in the Sacramento Bee that talked of purchasing a home actually being more advantageous than renting? With the interest rates so low and the affordable homes out there, your mortgage payment could actually be less than your rent. It might be something to look into!
You might check with homepointe.com as they handle a lot of rentals in Land Park.

Elizabeth Weintraub
Broker-Associate #00697006
Lyon Real Estate