Rentals in Katy>Question Details

Jeanne Fugate, Renter in Katy, TX

I saw a house on your site last night (Sunday) for a house for rent in Katy Texas for $900.00.

Asked by Jeanne Fugate, Katy, TX Mon Nov 12, 2012

When I got up this morning it was gone. I have not heard from anyone on the property. Can you tell me what might have happened?

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Katy

Answers

5
my husband and i are looking for a 3/2 and we dont have the best credit also he just got out of the army and at the moment we are in a suite living i wanted to know could someone help us find a house no more than 900 a month it would be very much appreciated we need to know asap pleas!!!!!
Hello Jeanne,

Would be glad to help you, I handle the Katy area, the property you were looking at is most likely rented already.

Give me a call so we can talk about the property you were looking at. 832 863 1551 or email me
dmacha@cbunited.com. If it is already rented I can help you find another.

Thanks Diane Macha
Coldwell Banker United
832 863 1551
dmacha@cbunited.com
Hi Jeanne. I need more info on the home you are referring to,and I'd be happy to help you!
Web Reference: http://www.katy-homes.net
Hello, my name is Jag Baichan, I am a Realtor with Keller Williams Signature here in katy. Please give me a call or email me with all of the criteria that you are looking for in a rental home. I would be more than happy to assist you with finding that special home!

Thank You,
Jag Baichan
(832)588-4708
jagb@kw.com
http://www.jagb.kwrealty.com
What property are you talking about...and what site were you on????

Stuart