Rentals in Naples>Question Details

Mike, Renter in Naples, FL

I saw a house on here about 2 hours ago in Wilshire lakes, Naples for $1950 yearly or $1900 for 2 yrs.

Asked by Mike, Naples, FL Tue May 22, 2012

Now I cannot find it. If anyone has the link or info. on it. Can you please email mssgh05@yahoo.com. Thanks Mike

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Naples

Answers

3
Well, we think this is a stretch to reality. Unfortunately, this is a third party website that manually updates listings but is not the "REAL" MLS as you might believe. This is also true for zillow.com, realtor.com, etc. Only licensed Realtors(c) have access to the MLS and it automatically updates every three hours. We would be happy to work with you and and provide accurate custom search results but there is nothing even remotely close to the price of you saw. http://www.naplesrealestateguys.com/
That is monthly rent for the home. Let me know if you need assistance with this or other homes.
I know that is the rent. However the link for the house is gone? I wanted to show my wife the listing.
Flag Tue May 22, 2012
Dear Mike: Thanks for your post. Please call Versie Van Cleve at Vanderbilt Realtors today. She has the scoop on this rental - and addl. versie is director of our rental department.
Our phone is 239-591-4663