Rentals in Chambersburg>Question Details

Arpowell12, Renter in Chambersburg, PA

I recently received a job in Chambersburg and am looking to find an apartment but I am trying to keep my rent and utilities reasonable. Looking for

Asked by Arpowell12, Chambersburg, PA Thu Dec 29, 2011

a 2 bedroom apartment for myself only. I am trying to keep my total monthly expenses under 850. Can anyone help me out?? Thanks

Answers

4
I would be happy to help. I work the Chambersburg Market and it will be tight but their may be some places available. Contact me with your contact information and I will do a search for you and e-mail you the results. Also, let me know if you are open to other surrounding areas other than just Chambersburg.

e-mail me at JimCramer@ExitPreferredRealty.com or go to my Web Site at the Link below.
If your interested I am a real estate agent in this area. I can help you find something that fits your needs. I work for Jack Gaughen in Chambersburg and you can call my office at 17177094060 I would be happy to help you in your search.
I would suggest calling your local real estate office and asking their receptionist or floor duty agent for an agent that works with Rentals in that area.

You want an agent that works with rentals often so they are familiar with the market, and you know that you will not be overlooked while they are working with other clients(buyers).
This is not an easy area to find a good rental. Keep looking! Sorry I don't have more help.