Rentals in Scarsdale>Question Details

nsriskanthan, Home Buyer in Scarsdale, NY

I read in the recent local paper about kids in G3 in Greenville school being violent and parents are ery concerned.

Asked by nsriskanthan, Scarsdale, NY Wed Mar 6, 2013

Also read about various car robberies in the Greenville neighbourhood. Hoping to get some insight into this news. We are relocating with 2 kids but this news is disturbing

Answers

4
I read two newspapers every day and I would be particularly interested in this type of news because I grew up in the Greenville area. You are wrong about these facts. This is one of the top 5 school districts in the country. I would move back there in a heart beat if I had kids that needed schooling.
I have moved in to the Edgemont school district - this was not my opnion but what the Scarsdale Inquirer (1March 2013) said - I disregarded the news article and have just moved in.
Flag Tue Jul 2, 2013
I was shocked too but it was in the "Scarsdale Inquirer" - 1March2013 - page 10
Where did you ever read this? You can't be talking about any part of Edgemont. You are getting mis-information. Let me know what you are looking for and I will thoroughly acquaint you with the neighborhood. You are sure to like everything it has to offer.
I would like to know what recent, local paper you read that reported this.