Rentals in 84106>Question Details

Kim Krause, Renter in 84107

I need very inexpensive rent that will take my very small dog and cat.

Asked by Kim Krause, 84107 Thu Feb 20, 2014

Am looking for inexpensive housing for me (57) and my daughter (24); we simply cannot afford this out exuberant rent. I am looking to be a very long term tenant, because I absolutely hate to move!!!! I have a small 6 pound dog and a small 7 pound cat and they are very much part of our family. And yes!!! The babies are well behaved. I would like a place close to accessible bus routes, because we like public transportation and have only one car. I would like a place that has a dishwasher and washer and dryer hook ups. I would like to live in a place that has no drama and is safe, comfortable and secure. I am currently moving from the house I have rented for almost 5 years, because the owners have decided to sell the house. When I lived in Roy, Utah I rented a place for 16 years.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 84106

Answers

4
You are looking in one of the areas that is going to be expensive to rent because you are paying for the area. You might be able to find an apartment to share with someone and the best places to look are on Truilia and Property Pond. KSL rent section also lists a lot of properties for rent. Good luck and you may want to look at other zip codes such as 84105 and 84109 .
What area are you looking to move to?
Have you checked out the "rent" section at the top of Trulia? There may be something in there. Otherwise you could also check Craigslist.com to see what they have for posted for rentals.
I've been scouting East Side of SLC for a decent,reasonably priced rental unit for months now on all top websites plus the property management companies.There are scores of newly minted, aggressive, rentier class landlords on the scene in SLC,vying to capitalize on the Gov.Gary Herbert huge job creation success for UT, and squeeze every last cent out of renter pockets.There were never any decent rentals in this town for a good price to begin with.Now is worse.
Flag Wed Mar 5, 2014