Rentals in Houston>Question Details

Lindsay, Renter in Seabrook, TX

I need to rent a house either 2 or 3 bedrroms in the League City, Clearlake, or Webster area. It needs to be pet friendly, willing to pay up to $1100

Asked by Lindsay, Seabrook, TX Wed Jun 13, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Houston

Answers

8
dgoynes1’s answer
We hava a three bedroom with office and media room, 3 bath, 2 car garage with a pool, large outside kitchen under a palapa with two TV's and bar. private backyard high fence, large covered back patio with flat screen tv, garden for spring time, professionally landscaped with yard sprinkler system. Fully furnished with TV, sound system, the kitchen is fully equipped for cooking. Price Includes yard & pool maintenance. Located off Calder Lane between FM518 and Loop 96 in near 45 South, in a gated community (The Wilshire Place) $3000.00/month, 1st and last month rent up front.

Danny
281-734-4030
Hi Lindsay,

My office is located in the heart of Clear Lake so please let me know when you would like to go look.
I look forward to working with you.
Sherry
I would love to assist you. I resided in Seabrook back in '08. Great city to reside near Kemah, 20 minutes from Galveston, 20 from Downtown, 5-10 anywhere in the Clear Lake area. Call me, I'd love to help.

Joe Cano - Realtor/Locator
(281) 785-5132
Yes everything goes quick in that price range, I can do a search for you. I am in the League city area and native houstonian, so I know the area well. Just give me a call if you are not working with another agent and I will be glad to help you.

Ward and Andrea Arnold
Ward Arnold Properties
281-827-1441
Hello Lindsay, I have a few homes I think you would be interested in. Please call me at your convenience.

Alan Harper
Realitor
World Wide Realty
http://www.allrealestate.us
(832) 757-0062
Hi Lindsay,
My office is on El Camino in Clear Lake. I know of homes in Clear Lake and Webster for that price and below. Even Friendswood would probably be a closer commute than League City to your job. Call me tomorrow and I will email you the choices and we can set a date and time to go look.
Sherry Lucas 281-286-0242
You could definitely find a two bedroom home in old League City. My very first rental was off of Indiana street, I believe that was the address. Please, give me a call. My office is in the Clear Lake area, although I now reside in the city. Please, call me sometime tomorrow and either I will assist you or I can direct you to my Broker who usually has many listings and would be able to show you others.

Joe Cano - Realtor/Locator
(281) 785-5132
Hi Lindsay.. Give me a call @ 409.457.2040 or drop me an email .. marcy.albeirakdar@ziprealty.com