Rentals in West Avenue>Question Details

Annette, Renter in 33139

I need to parking and I have an 8lb small dog. Is parking included and are dogs allowed?

Asked by Annette, 33139 Sat May 3, 2014

Answers

4
Yes, 1615 West Ave #405 has one covered parking space and a small well behaved pet owner is considered. Thank you.
Hi Annette,

I'm not sure which property you were requesting information on because you didn't specify the address or MLS number in your question (or the price range and bed/bath requirement), so I did an MLS search for you and have found 20 rental listings on or close to West Ave that allow dogs and include an assigned parking space with asking prices ranging from $1,300 to $3,000 per month. Please open the following link to view the info and photos for these 20 rental listings... http://sef.mlxchange.com/DotNet/Pub/EmailView.aspx?r=6742947…

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to schedule some showings in the coming days.

If you would like me to adjust any of the search criteria (i.e. location, price, size, etc.) please let me know.

Nick Robinson
305-790-2012
FLRealtorNick@gmail.com
Coral Shores Realty
1444 Biscayne Blvd Ste 208-30
Miami, FL 33132
415 s shore dr in Normandy is a great neighborhood. a few minutes from the beach, walking paths. Excellent for kids and pets. safe, quiet and an unobstructed view from the golf course. one parking space
Many condominiums do not allow dogs - I can't seem to locate the particular property that you are asking about. West Avenue in South Beach has over 47 different buildings.

I suggest that you contact a local agent that specializes in South Beach Rentals. Having a good agent working for you- will make your search easier and far less stressful. Find one and you will see what I mean!