Rentals in Carlsbad>Question Details

kellyannwarn…, Renter in 92691

I need to move central to my job. Carlsbad is my ideal location. I need a studio/1bdrm for $1100 or less. Where is the best place to look??

Asked by kellyannwarner, 92691 Mon Nov 11, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Carlsbad

Answers

3
Oceanside or Vista would be your best bet. Also look on Craigslist.. There are properties to share also, that would probably work best. I would be more than happy to send you a current list of avaiable rentals, please call me, I have a few questions about what you would like.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Judy Goldberg
So Cal Properties
Windermere Real Estate SOCal
760-274-5910
Thank you! I will be contacting you soon!
Flag Mon Nov 18, 2013
Hi Kelly,

We have found that Craigslist is your best option for a rental. 85% to 95% of all rentals leased in San Diego County are found using Craigslist. It is used to advertise rentals by property owners, property management companies and agents alike. The rental listings are far more up to date than what you will find anywhere else. Check often and call/e-mail right away as many rentals move quickly.

Beware of rental scam listings and ads that "look too good to be true”. Make sure you talk to the person managing the property and meet them to see it. Scams usually involve people asking for a deposit in order to see the property. The "owner" usually states they live out of state or out of the country. Other scams involve people stealing pictures from homes for sale and then posting it as a rental with a low rental rate.

Best of luck to you,

Mark & Kari Shea
Shea Real Estate
National Association of Realtors
CA BRE License 01713506
I would ask real estate agents Jeff Dowler or Kim Carlson. They service the Carlsbad area. Jeff Dowler http://www.jeffdowler.com/ 760-840-1360 and Kim Carlson - http://www.kimcarlsonhomes.com/ 760-434-6873