Rentals in Westwood>Question Details

Jhonathan Nu…, Renter in Los Angeles, CA

I need to find an Apartment, house, condo, townhouse, etc near from UCLA

Asked by Jhonathan Nunez, Los Angeles, CA Tue Aug 21, 2012

hey im moving to Los Angeles with my wife and we need to find a place near from UCLA, we are looking for something full furnished with 1 bedroom and 1/2 bathrooms. our budget its arround 1000 - 2500 but we are open to hear any offers. Thank you

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Westwood

Answers

3
Jose Lozano’s answer
I have this apartment available at this moment.I'm the manager at this location.

http://www.trulia.com/rental/3088132494-2820-S-Sepulveda-Blv…

It's $1,350 a month.Cats and dogs welcomed.

Jose Lozano
S Properties Inc.
chito6312@gmail.com
323-571-9851
Hi Jhonathan,

I run a leasing department in Santa Monica and I also live in West LA and I am familiar with the area you are searching. I currently have properties available in the $1,500-$2,500 range. Please email me if you would like my assistance.

Jessica Acker
Wellman Realty Company
Jessica@wellmanproperties.com
310-828-3132
I would love to help you. Although I am an agent from Sherman Oaks I have also had clients in the L.A. area. When are you moving to L.A? Do you have a temporary place to stay until you find a place or do you need to be able to move in immediately upon arrival? If you are interested in using my services, please feel free to email me at alyssa.realtor@ymail.com or call me at (818) 268-8099.