Rentals in Napa>Question Details

Jess, Renter in Napa, CA

I need to find a rental property to move to which is in Napa High School district so my child can remain at that school.

Asked by Jess, Napa, CA Thu Aug 8, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Napa

Help the community by answering this question:


Charlie Laughlin’s answer

Kris is "spot on" as the Brits would say or absolutely correct
as we would say in American English... and staying in the same
school is very important... Both Napa and Vintage High Schools
provide excellent opportunities for your younster but remaining
at the one where they started has big advantages. I substitute
at both schools and have high regard for the programs and the
staff... especially the staff.

Probably your best quick solution would be to check with one of
the Property Mamagement companies.. eg, Crown, Hedgerow,
etc.. to see what is available... FYI the Crown office is on Linclon
Ave about a block from Napa High.

Good luck
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 9, 2013
there is a new rental agency in town called Wyman Property Management, operated by Mindy Wyman. I have worked with her and found her to be quite helpful. Might give her a try.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 20, 2013

You need to check every address you are considering on the NVUSD website. That is the best way to ensure that you are picking a correct address. But this information always comes with the caveat that you are never guaranteed a school just based on your address.

general website -

school finder page -

0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 9, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Napa County > Napa > Rentals in Napa > Question
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer