Rentals in Katy>Question Details

nelly, Renter in Katy, TX

I need to find a house 3 or 4 bdrm ASAP I dont have the greatest credit but good rental history can anyone help us ????

Asked by nelly, Katy, TX Sun Jan 20, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3104705339-7015-Autumn-Flowers-…

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Katy

Answers

7
We can help!
We have Rental properties available that may work for you.
http://www.crrealtyco.com
Chad Ray
832-646-0512
Nelly,
Are you trying to buy or lease? Where in Katy do you want to live? I may have a lead on a home in Cinco Ranch for lease that is not on MLS.
Cindy Wingo
713-927-4910
Hello Nelly,

We can take a look at this home sometime after 5 if that's OK with you. Just call, text, or email me, and I'll set it up. I'll also give you 3 loan officers you can talk to, then see what kind of loan you can get, and how much house you can afford. I look forward to hearing from you.

Bryan
HI Nelly--

This home is showing as active still. Let me know if you'd like to take a look at it. I can also put you on a search for other properties in the area. Talk to you soon...V
Hi Nelly, I can help you. You can contact me at 281 798 -5738 or liz-rdrgz@sbcglobal.net. I look forward to hearing from you.
I can help you. Could show you tomorrow. Please contact me at juliefuelling@sbcglobal.net. I have been a Katy Realtor since 1989!
I can help you. Could show you the house tomorrow morning or afternoon. Please contact me at juliefuelling@sbcglobal.net.