Rentals in Louisville>Question Details

Speciall, Renter in Louisville, KY

I need section 8 house or apartment 3 br in louisville ky

Asked by Speciall, Louisville, KY Sun Apr 28, 2013

This question was asked from this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


Call me. I can help. Neil 502-254-9600
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 29, 2013
You need to ask anyone that has a house for rent if they will take Section 8. If they agree then you take your section 8 papers with you as you look at the rental. If you like the rental the landlord could be willing to sign the papers right then You will still need to pay the 'deposit'. Section 8 does not pay the deposit and most landlards will want the deposit before they agree to rent the property to you.
Many times Section 8 will ask you to pay a part of the rent, ususally a small amount of the total rent and if you don't keep current on that rent you can be evicted by the landlord for non-payment of that part of the rent. Good Luck.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 28, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer