Rentals in North 25>Question Details

Manuelchiky, Renter in New York, NY

I need help looking for a place in NJ with fast commute to NY

Asked by Manuelchiky, New York, NY Fri May 10, 2013

I am looking for a nice place, very quite I can stay with my wife and two little kids, 2 and 3 years old. I will prefer if also have parking opportunity for my car even in the street.

My name is Manuel Duran 47 years old. I am living in Florida now and I am thinking to move by June 1 to NJ. I have a new position in the internal medicine program at Metropolitan Hospital, Manhattan. Working as physician in that residency. We are a nice quite family looking for a quite place and easy commute to NY.

We have also family in manhattan which you can have reference about us.I will paid not more than 1600 a month. Also I have a very small dotson ( dachshund) dog, less than 15 pounds; very friendly dog.

Thank you for taking time to reading this post.

My cell is 561-502-5136. Preferred to be called during day time. E mail manuelchiky@yahoo.es

M.Duran MD

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in North 25

Answers

1
Hi Manual,
I'm John Foskey from Gloria Nilson & Co. Real Estate. I will send you a link with a few properties to choose from and we can work from there. Give me a call if you have any questions.