Rentals in Houston>Question Details

mznene, Renter in Houston, TX

I need help?? looking for a nice 3 bedroom home preferrably on the East side of Houston. I have my current Section 8 voucher and can move immediately.

Asked by mznene, Houston, TX Thu Apr 18, 2013

I would like to stay in Galena Park School District

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Houston

Help the community by answering this question:


Regina Davis’ answer
Hello ~

If you are still in need of assistance, please contact me via email or at the phone number referenced below. I will be happy to assist you!

Regina Davis
RSG Realty Star Group, LLC.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri May 17, 2013

I dont cover East Side, but hopefully this link will help you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Apr 20, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Harris County > Houston > Rentals in Houston > Question
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer