Rentals in Waltham>Question Details

Samar Shahid, Renter in 02453

I need help finding a house for rental for Fall of 2014 and Spring 2015

Asked by Samar Shahid, 02453 Sun Nov 24, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Waltham

Answers

3
Samar I would love to help but I just don't do rentals. There are websites that offer this.
Hotpads.com is one site that maybe of interest. If that doesn't work out I would contact
an agent in the town your interested in renting in. I'd also check the local community
boards in gyms, super markets etc. in the town your interested in. Contacting a local
Realtor maybe the easiest and least time consuming....they can guide you to a property
that will be available and take care of the paper work involved. :)
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Mar 11, 2014
Thank you :)
Flag Tue Mar 11, 2014
I would use a local rental professional to save time and money and also to make sure you don't miss a great rental.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Dec 9, 2013
Hi- I am Trulia's #1 recommended agent for Waltham, Ma and #5 recommended agent for all of Massachusetts! I would be happy to help you find housing in our area. Please email me or call me any time you're ready.

Claire
http://www.claireleblanc.com
781 424-5443
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 24, 2013