Rentals in Gurnee>Question Details

Toniatta Hay…, Renter in Waukegan, IL

I need help finding a house

Asked by Toniatta Haynes, Waukegan, IL Wed Apr 24, 2013

I am looking for a 3 bdrm house to rent in the gurnee or waukegan area. I am looking for rent in the range of $1,100-1,400. I would like gurnee schools preferably the woodland school district because my kids are already in these schools. My credit score isn't the best but, hoping to find someone to that will rent to me.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Gurnee

Answers

3
Are you still looking for a place? I am a local agent that helps people with their real estate needs. Contact me and we can get started right away. Have a great day!
You may want to look at renting from for rent by owners vs management companies. Most rental managements do pull credit. Also when calling the fore rent by owners your first question should not be "Do you pull credit?" as this raises a red flag in the landlords head! PS I have free tips on my blogs here on Trulia on how to raise and improve your credit scores or you can contact my office for more help.

Best of Luck;

Christina Solorzano;
CEO & SR Credit Repair Specialist at
Everlasting Credit Repair
Ex-Mortgage Banker of 10 years
http://www.everlastingcredit.com
Toniatta,
Finding a home to rent with a low credit score is difficult but not impossible. Feel free to contact me if you still need help. I can send you rental listings for the Gurnee area.

Gary Geer