Lekshmi Seem…, Home Buyer in New York

I need an apartment in bayridge to buy, max $ 600 K. Please email mvnair@hotmail.com

Asked by Lekshmi Seemanthini, New York Sat Oct 26, 2013

Answers

8
Hello I am a broker at Brooklyn real property we have tons of apartments and homes that meet your needs. Call me Marcus at 917-586-6795 http://www.brooklynrealproperty.com
http://www.soldbysoldano.com has all the coops and condos on the MLS in Brooklyn.
Why rent when you could own your house? We are selling our lovely charming 2 br house the the heart of bay ridge. For more information and pictures please visit heartofbayridge.com. Thanks, Irina 917 291 0282 for sale by owner
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 10, 2014
Why rent? Is there anyone giving money to rent? Any tax deduction? Rent KEEPS going up in Brooklyn? Own CHEAPER than renting - You are in a fixed income- You NEED a FIXED mortgage! While building EQUITY? Find out if you Qualify for up to $ 65,000.00 in grant money (You do not have to repay-subject to condition & terms) Would you hate to find out that you qualify AFTER closing on your house & it's too late? How would you feel paying more than everyone else? We have helped MANY..... family OWN when they thought that they can only RENT!!! START the New Year right & make a difference for your family! Leave a LEGACY to your family!! Free Homebuyer's Seminar
3:00 pm. THIS Sunday 1/19/14
Come find out:
How to qualify for up to $65,000.00 in grants (Do not have to pay back - Subject to certain restrictions)
Get Pre-approved & lock in your rate (Rates are going up)
Sonyma, FHA, FHA 203, Renovation Loan, VA loan & much more
Citilift, HomeFirst, NACA ,Saving , Credit counseling & more!
THIS SUNDAY Jan. 19 th,2014
Location-
Brooklyn Real Property
389 Atlantic Avenue
Between Bond and Hoyt
To RSVP Call (718) 875-8899

Visit http://www.BrooklynRealProperty.com over 2000's listing!
Brought to you by "Brooklyn REAL Property,Inc."
WE care about our community & give back by EDUCATION
HI

I would be glad to help you i'm an agent in Bayridge Brooklyn my office is in bayridge please call me I can help you

Thanks Felix
Robert Defalco Realty
917-692-7702
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 27, 2013
Iam looking for 3 bed 2 bath.. closer to shore drive is preferred. Thanks.
Good afternoon,

If you are looking for a property in Bay Ridge, feel free to call me anytime...
My office is located there.

Luke Constantino
Commercial/Residential
Keller Williams Realty Empire
9120 4th Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11209
M: (212) 300-3919
O: (718) 954 8400
F: (347) 587-2828
lukenyc@kw.com
You mean your trying to buy a house? And if so how many bedrooms and bathrooms and where in bay ridge are you looking
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 26, 2013
Hope you found something by now! If you haven't, however, I would be happy to assist you. How many bedrooms?

The bank attorney represents the bank. You should hire your own attorney. If you don't know one, your realtor can probably suggest one to you. If not, I am an attorney in Bay Ridge and I would be happy to help you.

Jennifer Sayad, Esq.
NYS Lic. Real Estate Broker
Attorney at Law
(917) 499-9832
Jensayad@gmail.com
Flag Sat Apr 5, 2014