Rentals in Littleton>Question Details

mmickeletto, Renter in Littleton, CO

I need a 2/2 with a walk out basement that allows small dogs.

Asked by mmickeletto, Littleton, CO Mon Nov 12, 2012

I accepted a transfer to Denver. I don't know that I want to live in Denver Proper but I don't want to drive in heavy, heavy traffic. I want to rent before I buy unless someone knows of great financing. I have lived in Littleton and I like Lakewood but I am afraid that is going to be too far. Needs to be a safe neighborhood.

Answers

3
Mmickeletto,

Welcome to Denver. I work with a lot of relocating buyers. Several want to rent before purchasing since they don't know all of the neighborhoods and options. You are thinking about the commute you will have. Where you will be working and if there are other daily or weekly activities are some of the considerations for you to make the best decisions. Denver proper traffic is not so bad. It is the drive in from Littleton to Denver and the drive back to Littleton and some parts of Lakewood that could wind you up in heavy traffic. Check out my website to search for the right home and area for you.- http://rmcguire.yourcastle.org/ . We are here to help you with all of your real estate needs.

Robert McGuire ASR
Realtor/Consultant
Your Castle Real Estate
Direct - 303-669-1246
http://about.me/robertmcguire33
If you're interested in pursuing a purchase, I have a 3 bed 2 bath walkout coming on the market in Lakewood in a couple weeks projected to price around $250k. Easy access to c-470, good neighborhood. I can give you a couple lender names to explore some lending options.
Hello! Congrats on your transfer! Do you have a budget that you are trying to stick within?