Rentals in Edison>Question Details

randa_fahham, Home Buyer in Piscataway, NJ

I need a townhme, in 08820,in Martin Luther King and JPS High School area , 2 or 3 bedrooms, 2 or 2 1/2 baths should has a basement, a garage,2100$

Asked by randa_fahham, Piscataway, NJ Fri Mar 14, 2014

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Edison

Answers

2
Thank you very much for your fast respond, actually , I can accept the townhouse with 2 bedrooms if it has nice basement,and garage, but I have a question : what is the difference between the appartment and the condo??

I prefer those which located in MLK area please.
By the way NONE of the properties are "apartments". They are all 2 story town homes. The two in Westgate also have a basement.
Flag Mon Mar 17, 2014
Randa call me insted of discussing on this public forum...908-675-0167
Flag Mon Mar 17, 2014
Randa,

There are relatively few developments in 08820 with garages AND basements, and those that have both usually only have 2 bedrooms.

HOWEVER at this moment there happens to be 3 town homes/condos, with basements, but ALL are 2 bedroooms. One has no garage, but plenty of open parking. Two in Westgate have a basement and a garage and happen to be in MLK elementary school district. They are listed for rent at $1900 and $2100 respectively.

Since ALL of 08820 goes to JP Stevens HS, if that school is your priority, not MLK elementary school, you add 3 more choices as rentals to this list.

Here's a link to the condos I am speaking of. Once you open the link, use the scroll arrow top left to scroll through the properties. The homes on Pheasant Run and Prestwick Way go to Woodbrook elementary. The homes in Westgate (2) and on Dogwood Dr go to MLK

Westgate is the only development with basement AND garages, but ALL units only have 2 bedrooms/2.5 baths.

http://msx.mlxchange.com/DotNet/Pub/EmailView.aspx?r=1051136…

If you are interested in seeing any or all of them,please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to chat with you and make appointments to see them

Mary Petti 908-675-0167 or PruMaryNJ@aol.com