Rentals in West Hills>Question Details

gabstraus, Renter in Camarillo, CA

I need a leasing agent who can show me multiple homes in the San Fernando Valley. I'd like to like to both live in and use my home as a homeschool.

Asked by gabstraus, Camarillo, CA Thu Jul 11, 2013

Answers

2
My name is Ali and I‘m Trulia’s Community Manager. I’d love to help you—or find someone else who can. Can you please provide a bit more information about what you need?

Ali
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 15, 2013
I need a house that has 3-5 bedrooms. No pool, but a nice backyard. Preferably, hard wood floors in the living room and dining room. I would like 1700-2500 square feet and my budget is between 2500 and 3500 a month. I am planning on living there with my husband and baby, but we run a small business. We home school children in our home. We will have 10-15 children coming to the house between the hours of 8:30 and 3 during the week.
Flag Mon Jul 15, 2013
Gabstraus,
Are you still looking for a home? I have the perfect house in Calabasas. It's 4+3, 2,562 sq.ft with all new laminate flooring downstairs, an open kitchen and full bath down. Large grassy back yard for the kids to play. Call me if you still have a need. It's vacant and ready for a new tenant.