Rentals in Riverdale>Question Details

kdankwah, Home Buyer in Nyack, NY

I need a house or a two bedroom apartment for a very good friend who is coming to the US with his family for a month.

Asked by kdankwah, Nyack, NY Mon Jun 25, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


you would be better off finding an extended stay hotel. Do a google search you'll find plenty
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 25, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer