Rentals in Virginia Beach>Question Details

Janice  Bail…, Renter in Virginia Beach, VA

I need a home now im homeless with a34 month old child and working full time I can pay atleast 650.00 a monhh

Asked by Janice Bailey, Virginia Beach, VA Fri Jun 28, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


There is an apartment building in College Park area run by the Virginia Beach Housing Authority. The apts are brand new and they base the rent on your income. It may be a perfect fit for you. Unfortunately, I do not have a number for you to call. I believe there is one on the outside of the building.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 1, 2013
i am in the same boat i know you dont have the number but can you tell me the location?
Flag Sun Jul 28, 2013
Has anyone been able to assist you? Give me a call and will do my best to help you find something.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jun 29, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer