Rentals in Houston>Question Details

Joe Schefe, Home Buyer in Pearland, TX

I need a home in south Houston area rent about 1200 that accepts large dogs. Are any available?

Asked by Joe Schefe, Pearland, TX Thu Oct 4, 2012

2 votes Share Flag Rentals in Houston

Answers

11
There is none exactly in South Houston according to my search that accept pets. However, I will recommend you search through http://www.texansdreamrealty.com (use the advance search) and personalize it to your needs. I will be glad to assist with any other question you might have.

Wole
832.272.5783
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 4, 2012
He is 2 yrs old. I've had him in obedience training and would be willing to purchase an outdoor kennel. 1200 is where we are looking to stay. I've had excellent rental history, and currently own my home. We bought two years ago. I'm a store manager with a local Houston company, and my wife is a nurse. Thanks for your help.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 6, 2012
Zeus is a 125 lb German shepherd.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 6, 2012
Joe ...

Can you tell me a little about your dog ... age, breed, weight, etc. While you've had him/her, do you have a good rental history? As you can see, it's not going to be that easy to find a place that will work for you, so the more information I have, the better. Is $1200 your absolute maximum? Keep in mind that your new landlord will likely require a substantial pet deposit, probably non-refundable (or at least partially so). Please let me know as soon as you can. Thanks ...

Al Geffon
(713) 213-6350
al@algeffon.com
Web Reference: http://www.har.com/algeffon
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 6, 2012
Joe,

I work in the Clear Lake area so we might be able to find something in the Sagemont area. Do you think that would work?
Yes that's a little far south. I'm going to work in pearland and my wife will work in the medical district
Is Rosenberg too far south? If not I have a 4 bedroom, 2.5 baths, 2 car garage with a large back yard with covered patio.
Is Rosenberg to far south?
Hi Joe,

You will have more selection and flexibility if you purchase a home. Your monthly payment on a house will be less than you would pay for rent on a similar house in the current market. Give me a call and we can discuss some things that might work for you. Heather MacKinnon 832 964-5619 hmackinnon@remax.net
I have two homes that will allow dogs on a case by case basis. Can we expand our location or do we need to stay within South Houston?

Joe Cano - Realtor/Locator
(281) 785-5132
Joeftsmith@yahoo.com
Thanks for your assistance!!
Good Day,

How many rooms do you prefer and how new do you want the house?

Thanks.
Flag Fri Oct 5, 2012