Rentals in San Luis Obispo>Question Details

Tom Brennan, Renter in Flushing, NY

I need a 1 br apt, for about a month. My wife is a med student assigned to a practice in Santa Maria for 6/18 -7/15. Any suggestions where to look?

Asked by Tom Brennan, Flushing, NY Tue Jun 12, 2012

Answers

3
Thanks for the advice, arrived today, looking around.
Well, welcome to the Central Coast. I hope you enjoy your time here. Do not hesitate in contacting me if you do end up moving to the Central Coast and decide to purchase a home. I can assist you with properties in Santa Maria all the way to Paso Robles. Best of luck to you and your wife. I hope you enjoy your time here on the Central Coast. ps...be sure to check out the beautiful coastline...Avila Beach is a local favorite (Friday 4-8 Farmers Markets are great fun). San Luis Obispo is also a wonderful place to visit (Thursday evenings Farmers Market are also a popular and fun event). I'm sure you'll be able to find a ton of info. on local places to visit and things to do in the area. Again, best of luck and enjoy!
Flag Thu Jun 14, 2012
Craigslist really is the best avenue for rentals.
As for your search, I suggest you look on Craigslist. You can also post your need there. As for area, Santa Maria can be tough and tends to have a higher crime rate than other areas on the Central Coast. You might want to look in the areas of Nipomo, Arroyo Grande and Grover Beach. Best of luck!