Jennifer, Renter in Portland, OR

I need a 3 bedroom in the Raleigh Park School district. 2 cats 1 50lb black lab (4 yrs) One year rent/animal deposit available on move in date

Asked by Jennifer, Portland, OR Wed Feb 1, 2012

Answers

3
Check Craig's list and the rental section here. Check the stores in Raleigh hills bulletin boards for messages. I will pass the word around. Tom Inglesby, Broker RE/MAX Equity Group
Jennifer,
Have you found one yet? If you have, great? If not, or for future reference, hang on to this... Teri Clark, The Sunset Group Realtors 503-579-3000 or 503-706-6616 the http://www.sunsetgroup.com. She is the most reasonable property manager I know. Contact her with what you are looking for and she will come up with it (things that aren't even listed yet!). When you decide to look for a home to buy, I'm your help!
Patty Rystadt, The Sunset Group
971-270-8281
Jennifer - This site is mostly for real estate sales. You will have better luck contacting a rental agent directly in the area you want to live.