Rentals in Yucaipa>Question Details

philatdiamon…, Renter in Yucaipa, CA

I need a 3 bed 2ba house with a fences yard for under 1200 a month can anyone help me surrounding citys for Yucaipa is ok Beaumont Mentone Banning

Asked by philatdiamondfleet, Yucaipa, CA Wed Jul 24, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Yucaipa

Answers

5
Hi there are you looking to buy or rent because that payment qualifies you for a good size home if you are looking to purchase. if you need some assistance don't hesitate to call me I work the highland, yucaipa , mentone, beaumont, banning area also, I can pull you some listings if you like
Hello, I do not work property management but as Tammy stated below you can contact our office and our property management department will be more than happy to help you find a wonderful home! My co-workers and I really strive to be the best in customer service. My office is located in Yucaipa or you can call anytime and ask for the property management department. 909-797-1151. Your free to email me with any questions as well. If you find this information helpful please click the thumbs up or best answer button.

Best of luck!
Priscilla Walsh
Coldwell Banker Kivett-Teeters
Realtorpwalsh@coldwellbanker.com
I am Real Estate Broker Licensed, NMLS Licensed, and I have 21 years of home financing experience and I have personally funded over 2,000 home loans. I am available for questions about the home buying process. Feel Free to call Ken at 909-557-3463 or email me at ken@justhomeloans.com.
I am glad to be of Service!
I do not do property management, although you can contact our Coldwell Banker office in Yucaipa at 909-797-1151 and ask for our rental department. They service all area's. Have a great day Feel free to contact me with any other questions or real estate needs for TRUSTED RESULTS. 951-236-4360
We have a 3 bedroom 1 bath coming available in August. The property is located at 34962 Avenue B and is listed at $995/ mo. We have photos and a list of amenities up at http://www.moistrealtors.net/rentals.php. If you do not need to move immediately check our list weekly as we add new properties frequently.