Rentals in Ardsley-on-Hudson>Question Details

Carmen Cavero, Renter in Westchester County, NY

I need a apartment or house for rent 3 br with section 8 please answer me in my email or my cellphone (347)792-8714

Asked by Carmen Cavero, Westchester County, NY Sun Aug 28, 2011

My voucher pay depended on the area.I need in North West Chester.

Help the community by answering this question:


Ask your case worker for a list of available rentals, check with local realty offices, word of mouth, etc.; also see links below....
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 29, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer